Admit how nerdy you are.

Don't be shy, admit how nerdy you are when it comes to games. I'll list 5 different multiple choice questions and you answer each one. I'll go first to break the ice.

1) How many GAMES (guesstimate) do you think you have played in your life time (console, PC, portable. Anything relating to general gaming.)
A) 0-5
B) 6-25
C) 26-50
D) 51-100
E) 101+

2) How many HOURS (guesstimate) do you think you have played in your life time?
A) 0-10
B) 11-100
C) 101-500
D) 501-1000
E) 1001+

3) How many SYSTEMS (guesstimate) have you owned in your lifetime (portable and console)?

A) 0-1
B) 2-3
C) 4-6
D) 7-9
E) 10+

4) Have you ever fantasize about being a video game character? Whether it be a laying in bed and thinking about it, drawing pictures of a hero, and that hero is you, telling friends and family or even just thinking about it when you're bored.
A) LOLZ - No!
B) Probably once... nothing worth wild.
C) Yup, a few times, actually.
D) Yeah, I still do it.
E) All the time. I was just thinking about it before I looked in this thread.

(You can take off my extras that I added in the above question. Just think of A as 1 (no) and E as 10 (big time))

5) Can you name any of the games below?

o-- FIRST --o

o-- SECOND --o

o-- THIRD --o

A) None
B) I can name one
C) I can name two
D) I can name three

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
1) C
2) E
3) D
4) C
5) C

Ok, those are mine. I suppose I'm pretty high up there when it comes to nerdiness. Aw well, how did you do?

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
1) E

2) D or E

3) E

4) D

5) C (Specifically, #1 & #2)

*EDIT* Actually, if you aren't looking for an exact game number, I can also answer #3, which would change my C into a D

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
1.) D (possibly E, it'd take a long time to sort through everything and I'd need specifications on repeat games and PC games)
2.) D (And that's definitely somewhere on the higher end of the spectrum possibly even E)
3.) E (12 specifically, unless repeat consoles count then it's 16 only counting PC one time)
4.) C
5.) B

Wow that makes me feel pathetic :lol:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
1. D
2. E
3. E
4. B
5. A

Considering I've been gaming for almost 20 years I'm sure I've gone over 1000 hours. That's about 8 minutes per day on average.

wooly

I am the woolrus
1) E
2) Probably E. At least a high D
3) C
4) C
5) A

Hmm... Pretty nerdy! Wasted most of my childhood in front of a games console. And i'd do it again!!! :p

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Shouldn't there be like, what we add our score into? Like...:dunno:...an overrall score of A = "Nerd? Not you!", or E = "SUPERNERD! The Jesus of Gaming!" or something similar. I don't know, someone clever should work it out. :D

Anywho:

1) E. For my original PlayStation alone, I have 98 games (I just counted) in my CD pack thing. Forty or so for the PS2. Then I've played upwards of forty games for the original XBOX (of which I now only have about 15 or so), then I currently own...18 games for the XBOX 360, plus I've borrowed, rented, swapped and sold maybe another...seven or eight? Then there's my Sega Mega Drive, NES, N64, GameBoy Original and Pocket (which, of course, play the same cartridges) and my GB Colour. I only have about four for my GameCube though. :hmm: I couldn't count the PC and arcade (as in "Amusement Park" arcade type thing) games to add to that. I'd probably be looking at probably...250-300+ at minimum.

2) E, without a shadow of a doubt.

3) E. (It helps me to name them:) Sega Mega Drive, NES, Amiga, N64, PlayStation, PS2, XBOX, XBOX 360, GameCube, the computer/PC, the Gameboy Original, Pocket, and Colour...I think that's it. So...14.

4) E. I do it all the time, but not just for games - for books, video's, everything. :dunno:

5) A, none. Number one reminded me of Azure Dreams for some reason. Man, I loved that game. I wish I still had my damn PSX (the original PlayStation) power cables. I'd play that beast almost as much as my XBOX 360. :sad:

So, yeah, E, E, E, E, and A. I guess I'm a nerd big time. :dunno: