• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Addicted

wickedwomp

Registered Member
Is anyone addicted to a particular feeling?

for example i love the feeling of dragging my mouse across my mousepad, i can do it for hours.

I also am finding it realllly hard to quit smoking, just love the feeling of rippin one after work you know ;)

Metoria

Registered Member
Hmm. A feeling. I REALLY LOVE SOFT THINGS! @[email protected] but I feel like my skin becomes immune to it after a short time! XD

But I do like holding books. And feeling the pages. is that weird? they smell good too! :3

But what I REALLY LOVE is packages! I LOVE holding packages and then TEARING THEM OPEN! >D

but that might be my obsession with mail! :p

Bliss

Sally Twit
Just so you know, 'ripping one' makes it sound like you love the feeling of farting.

I wouldn't say I am addicted to the feeling, But I enjoy putting my hands in flour. It's so soft.
I also like pushing my hands in sand. I love the way it feels as it slides off and in between my fingers.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Putting your hands in flour:

I'm kind of addicted to making my gum crack. I know it annoys the fuck out of other people (I get really annoyed when other people do it) but I love doing it. I also love cracking my knuckles, it makes me feel the same way as cracking my gum.

viLky

ykLiv
Um... I like the feeling of roller coasters.

I also enjoy poking the laid out ground beef in the grocery store. It's so squishy and makes a cool indentation afterwards.

wickedwomp

Registered Member
Wow everyone likes mushy and soft things. has anyone ever squashed a block of cheese in one hand? it feels awkwardly pleasurable

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Smooth marble. i LOVE running my hand along smooth marble. Anytime I see it, I have to put my hand on it. So cold and smooth and perfect.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Cleaning my ears with cotton buds. Mmmmm, haha

Dabs

Registered Member
Wow everyone likes mushy and soft things. has anyone ever squashed a block of cheese in one hand? it feels awkwardly pleasurable
Are you on dope??
What am I saying?..of course you are, everyone here is :lol:
To answer your question, no, I can't think of anything I am addicted to-really. If I have to give an answer, I will say Pepsi.