• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Addicted to eBay

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
400 to 500 thousand dollars! :-o

holy cow that's an addiction :D

I feel guilty when I spend 50 hehe

Julie

Registered Member
I don't think of myself as "Addicted to eBay", more like "stuck with eBay" would be a better way to describe it. I honestly would love to be able to have as much success selling on other auction sites. If that were possible, then I wouldn't be limited to just their site. I've tried out Yahoo & Overstock & didn't have very much success on either one. I've checked out Amazon, but didn't see anything real promising on there either for the stuff that I have.

But when it comes to buying, I have bought alot off Yahoo & Overstock cuz I've found alot of stuff that is of interest for me will sell for a lot lower on those sites than on eBay. So I figure why not save money where I can!

leopard22

Registered Member
I just hope this kind of article doesn't give someone the bright (stupid) idea of suing eBay for enabling their addiction. I know that sounds dumb, but having worked for lawyers for about 6 years, you'd be amazed at the silly things people sue over and actually get companies to pay them off rather than go to court.

Actually, IMHO, lawyers are some of the worst offenders - heaven help you if you own a restaurant and a lawyer happens to slip on a wet floor, even if you have it marked with one of those yellow sign things. I know not all lawyers are slime, but I was constantly amazed by some of the stupid lawsuit stuff that came through the word processing center where I worked.

I don't consider myself an eBay addict at all. Maybe an addict to some of the things I collect, but not eBay. Wait, they're my supplier, at least they enable my supply ... arrrrggghhhh .... they are responsible. Where's my attorney? :sick:

mompessons

Hi,

I wouldn't say I am an eBay addict. Certainly not buying anyway. However I am an eBay selling junkie. I just love selling on eBay. My brother says I have a problem LOL, buy hey, there are much worse things to be addicted to.

Anyway, I just came across this post when looking for other places to sell on LOL, like Amazon and selling advice for it. Anyone got any pointers please? :lick:

Marc.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
What's so good about Ebay anyway? There's only junk on it. Well from what I have seen.

jon79

I don't think of myself as "Addicted to eBay", more like "stuck with eBay" would be a better way to describe it.

Same here...there are no othere places to sell.

dDave

V.I.P.
I rarely use ebay usually it's more convenient for me to pick thing sup at the store so I'm certainly not addicted.

howie1111

I used to be addicted to selling on eBay when i started. Ebay is still a nice platform to sell despite all the heavy changes. If you tried out different site, I still find eBay gives me the quickest result.

But the article is addiction to ebay buying, no?