Ad Space On Oliver and Ivy + Parents

Oliver and Ivy are both adorable, but Hank has stolen my heart with his big soulful brown eyes!! Great auction, and of course I'm watching as well!
Iggy let me know when we should have the slumber party at Lorak's house.....going to pack a bag right now! :D

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
DARNIT! I knew I was forgettin someone... Hank is definetly a great lookin dawg! I wish we could have other pets. Mister Bunny is gettin lonely (and he doesnt do too many tricks other than he can make marbles... lots n lots of brown marbles.)

This isn't really going "off topic" because we are talkin' dogs right? (wink-wink) Anyway, the breeder said our puppy should be arriving next month....yippee, seems like we've been waiting forever!

Lorak27

Registered Member
iggyshotthebear said:
Lorak can't do it yet, so I will for her :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ad-Space-on-my-...tcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Such cute puppies and Im already plotting to steal the deed to her house. Atleast the blueprints. Oh yeah and Im watchin the auction too :D
Thanks Iggy! Some how I missed this until today - blind I guess!! I've had quite a few hits but not too many watcher! :mad:

angelspeak said:
Oliver and Ivy are both adorable, but Hank has stolen my heart with his big soulful brown eyes!! Great auction, and of course I'm watching as well!
Iggy let me know when we should have the slumber party at Lorak's house.....going to pack a bag right now! :D
Bring it on guys - lots of room! Hey, BIG Party if Oliver makes mascot for a company! Hank is a sweetheart! Everyone has to love him. He's soft as velvet and a gentle soul.

Last edited:
Okay Lora, my bags are already packed for next weeks trip, instead of unpacking when I get home, I'll just pop on over to your place!! Yeah, a slumber party!!!! :D

Lorak27

Registered Member
trees said:
Great auction I am watching!
I love the house too! The porch is my fav!
Good luck
Thanks for watching! My husband wants to know if anyone want to come over and help paint that porch?! :lol: