Movies Actress Lucy Gordon kills herself: agent

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I was actually just reading this same thing on spidermanhype.com

Spider-Man 3 Actress Found Dead - Superhero Hype!

they pretty much have the same thing:

Reuters reports that British actress Lucy Gordon, who played reporter Jennifer Dugan in Spider-Man 3, has been found dead after apparently committing suicide.

She was found in her flat in the 10th arrondissement of Paris on Wednesday, two days before her 29th birthday.

"We confirm the death of Lucy Gordon in an apparent suicide," police said.

Media reported she had hanged herself.
a Pic of her from Spiderman III

(weird, my pic from yesterday disappeared)

and another one:

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Oh that's why I keep hearing the name recently. I don't remember the last time I've heard someone (popular) suicide via hanging. Anyway, that's sad. It's her birthday today. Usually people wait for occasions before taking their lives. Oh, and I barely remember her from the movie.

DLFerguson

Registered Member
Oh that's why I keep hearing the name recently. I don't remember the last time I've heard someone (popular) suicide via hanging. Anyway, that's sad. It's her birthday today. Usually people wait for occasions before taking their lives. Oh, and I barely remember her from the movie.
You rarely hear about women committing suicide by hanging. They usually take pills or cut their wrists, I've read.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I remember her part from Spiderman 3. Haven't really seen her in anything else. Still it's a shame when people commit suicide. I wonder if the media will do some digging into her life and look for possible reasons.