• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Actors you can't stand

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Just wondering, are there any actors out there that you can't stand?

For me personally, it's Owen Wilson. I can't stand the guy. He's just about awful in everything he does. How is he still getting work? Megan Fox is another one. I think she's drop dead gorgeous, but in reality she can't act for shit. Michael Cera would almost fall into this category if I didn't have a soft spot for him. I think he's a good actor but, he's always type-casted as the shy nerdy guy.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Ben Affleck for me. Beurk. I can't stand him. I think he's slimy and not capable of playing a variety of characters. He just comes across as a creep to me. I don't like his voice, his FACE, any of him. I wish he'd just GTFO.

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Sean William Scott - He's just plain irritating, and plays the same character over and over again.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Keanu Reeves, God that guy is horrible. Next to Pauley Shore he has to be the worst actor ever. I cannot stand watching any movie with him in it.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Tom Cruise. Every time I see him I can't think of the character, just that there's that nutjob Cruise trying to act like someone else.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's a lot of good actors that were named in this thread. I'm a huge Tom Cruise fan. I know a lot of people have a hard time to take him serious since the whole Scientology thing, but he's made some great movies.

Sean William Scott is another character that doesn't belong near this list in my opinion. I can't even think of one role that he's sucked in. I find him hilarious.

For me it's Christopher Walken. I don't understand how anyone can find this guy funny. There's not one single thing that I liked from him. It seems that he just tries to hard to be funny. I can't stand his facial expressions either.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Hugh Grant is tops on my list, followed closely by Nicholas Cage. I hate these guys and will avoid anything they're in. Put it this way, if either of these guys were in a movie about zombies and it co-starred David Duchovny... I'd still skip it. :lol:

Ben Affleck for me. Beurk. I can't stand him. I think he's slimy and not capable of playing a variety of characters. He just comes across as a creep to me. I don't like his voice, his FACE, any of him. I wish he'd just GTFO.
He's turning out to be one hell of a director though.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't really "hate" anybody but Nick Cage is definitely one of those guys I don't really care for all that much. Although I did like him in Raising Arizona.

konboye

Registered Member
Give it up for the Twilight guy, Pattinson.

His acting is so bad, he actually looks ashamed of it most times, yuck.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Nicholas Cage but I did like him in Kick-Ass.

Colin Firth *hides*.

Anne Hathaway and Michelle Trachtenberg are the two main females I can't stand.