• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Actors who you're surprised aren't more famous

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's quite a few actors or actresses that I thought would become huge movie stars but it never happened. Who would some of those people be for you?

I thought Jason Lee would become a huge star because of his skill set, he's better than 98% of the action stars today.

Elisabeth Shue is another one, she was in Karate Kid, Back to the Future and Leaving Las Vegas. I am surprised she never became a huge movie star.

What are your thoughts?

Dabs

Registered Member
Elisabeth Shue was in a great movie years ago...called Adventures In Babysitting.
That may have been when I first remember her....I thought she was a great actress then, and still do, even tho like you mentioned, you don't see her much.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I have to agree with Shue... and Kristin Wiig. She is HUGE on SNL but is not a big star regardless. She is at the same level as Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Michael Beck, who played Swan in The Warriors. I thought he did an awesome job as Swan and then he went on to star in Xanadu with Olivia Newton-John and everything just went downhill for him. That movie basically killed his career.

When it comes to actresses, I think Shannon Sossaman is one of my favorites, but she is so incredibly underrated. Same goes for Rosario Dawson, Chloe Sevigny and Thandie Newton. Incredibly talented, but severely underrated.

RATTIE

Registered Member
Adrien Brody.
I think he's an incredible actor, yet most people I know wouldn't have a clue who he is.