• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

ACDC

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering what you guys though about one of the best bands of all time? I think they have so many good songs, like Thunderstruck and She Shook Me All Night Long. Also they have the fourt most selling albus of all-time in Back in Black which is an awesome album

Italiano

Film Elitist
damn straight.

Personally I'm a little tired of the Back in Black album at the moment, only because I hear it so much on the radio, and Celine Dion killed "Shook Me All Night Long"

a few of my other favorite songs of theirs are "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap", "For Those About To Rock", "C.O.D." and "Problem Child".

For the record, I still can't believe this post only has 2 responses besides mine so far, for how much time this thread has been up.

Shame on you people. SHAME.

B

barfootboards

An awesome band, alot of them is too much though, they were my favorite when i was younger, but now they moved down a bit, still good though

SenatorB

J.S.P.S
Great band, but they've just been played around so much that their stuff is kind of tired.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I also love the song Dirty Deeds it's so good, but yes I do agree that they play their popular songs to much, but I dont get tired of them. When I go out to clubs they always play Thunderstruck and They shook me all night long, and people go nuts.

W

WhiteWolf

ACDC Rocks!!! They're my fav. band and I think that they could woup Kiss in a battle of the bands anytime! They're the best!!

Dr. Fresh

Mmmm.... Lesbians.
ACDC is a band that one can't get tired of. You said it best in your post, Vince, they're "one of the best bands of all time."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Music 2
Babe_Ruth Music 17