ACDC are coming to my area

Discussion in 'Music' started by Babe_Ruth, May 20, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

The news was released last Tuesday, ACDC will be coming to my area August 10th. Tickets will be going on sell this Friday. Every tickets are worth the same price, which is 99.50 Canadian. There's going to be around 16,000 total tickets available. It will probably take one hour for the concert to be sold out.

My friend is going to try and grab tickets, six of them to be exact. I doubt he'll be able to get through though. I really hope he does though.

As anyone here been to a an ACDC concert before? If so how was the show? Are they good live? I heard they put on a hell of a show and they are pretty good live. They always play Shook me all Night Long as well.

2. greyham_G

greyham_G Registered Member

They played at the rogers center in Toronto i think, twice actually in december/january i believe, i hear it was amazing, i didnt get to go though but i know a few people who did. Where are you in Canada? maybe ill try and go lol.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I live in the Capital of Canada.

Well the tickets go on sell in about two hours now, hopefully my friend will be able to purchase tickets.

I'll let you know if he was able to get some.