accoustic artists

Discussion in 'Music' started by raye_raye, Apr 23, 2009.

1. raye_raye

raye_raye my bologna has a 1st name

i am currently really into accoustic. I have recently been introduced to Eric Hutchinson. He's amazing. He kinda has a Billy Joel feel aimed for a modern era. I love it. Anyone got any really awesome accoustic artists they would recommend? I would like more UN-familiar artists, but any and all are stil awesome.

I am very aware of secondhand serenade, dashboard, john mayer, jason mraz... um...yeah... so could anyone name some?

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I really really some of Bon Jovi's and Bryan Adams accoustic version stuff. Instead of using the electric guitar they use an accoustic guitar. It's really good in my opinion. You can find their stuff on Youtube, hopefully thats what you meant.

3. raye_raye

raye_raye my bologna has a 1st name

1st thanks for the input, and yes thats what i wanted

2nd i don't really like bryan adams and well i don't like bon jovi, because i always felt like he was screaming instead of singing... any 'less' discovered artist?

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
  5. greyham_G

greyham_G Registered Member

6. Shaggy

Shaggy Registered Member

Bloody oath he is...theres a song that he does with Keith Urban, 'Funky Tonight', its awesome.

And i would recommend...wait for it...Foo Fighters strangely enough. Theres a live acoustic album that they've got called 'Skin and Bones'...its all awesome stuff.