• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Account guard on ebay

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
The difference between those people and me is that I dont really care if they want to steal my stuff. Seriously. If they want my identity they can have it along with all the bills and bankruptcy that goes along with it LOL Hubby keeps all the banking info and I dont sign into that stuff. He's the one with a gazillion million passwords. I keep it simple for myself and if I ever need to sign up somewhere that requires a credit card or something, I make hubby do it and make the password.

Its a personal preference. Ya know? :)

karvsdiscounts

Registered Member
Well, for those of us without a hubby - separate user name (though easy to figure out) and passwords for your provider email, etc. separate identities for EBay and different Passwords, Separate Password for Paypal, and then a different one with various user names to use on the Internet. Find it very convenient and organized if used that way.

JMHO