• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Accepting A Kidney From Sex Offender

Dabs

Registered Member
If you were in dire need of a kidney, and the only one available for you were from a convicted pedophile or sex offender, would you accept it? Or turn it around, if a sex offender, or pedophile, needed a kidney, and you were a perfect match, would you donate one of yours to save his/her life?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well I would definitely accept the one from the convicted sex offender without question. Unless there's some way that kidney will change the way I think and thus I want to commit crimes as a result haha.

As far as giving one up to one that's a bit tougher. I don't really know what I think about that. One thing is for certain and that's that they are a human being but I'm sure I'd prefer my kidney go to someone with better morals.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yes to both. I don't think a sex offender's kidney is any less functional than anyone else's, and if it is then I don't think the doctors would give you an unhealthy organ. And if I can donate an organ to save a life, then I would do it. It's not up to me to choose whose life gets saved.

Wade8813

Registered Member
I have heard stories about a person receiving an organ transplant, and seemingly acquiring mild traits from the person they got it from. I'm not sure if there's any actual evidence, or if it's all anecdotal.

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
I have heard stories about a person receiving an organ transplant, and seemingly acquiring mild traits from the person they got it from. I'm not sure if there's any actual evidence, or if it's all anecdotal.
I can't even imagine it. I'm sure it's nonsense.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Imagine if the kidney still had the spirit of the sex offender in it, and then one day it came alive from inside you and controlled your mind and body to go and start raping people!

Dabs

Registered Member
Imagine if the kidney still had the spirit of the sex offender in it, and then one day it came alive from inside you and controlled your mind and body to go and start raping people!

Ok, one of us has totally lost it, me for making such a topic, or you for making up such a wild story! You have an imagination :lol: Surely to goodness things like that are not possible.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Ok, one of us has totally lost it, me for making such a topic, or you for making up such a wild story! You have an imagination :lol: Surely to goodness things like that are not possible.
:lol:

In my defense I was just thinking of that episode of The Simpsons when Homer got a hair transplant from Snake. Then the hair took over his brain and he tried to murder Bart and started turning into Snake... so basically yeah, we have both totally lost it.

Daemonic

Registered Member
Yes, and I would probably have to be in that situation to answer the next question. I'm not sure what I would do....