3ds AC:WW Progress Report

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by SamusAran86, Dec 20, 2005.

1. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

Well, considering I only play for about 30 minutes a day, I think Im doing pretty well. Nook is upgrading his shop for the second time. I completed 2 dinosaurs today, the Saber Tooth Tiger, and the other one I cant remember the name of. Haven really caught alot of rare fish... in fact, I havent caught a fish to add to the museum in a few days.

Still havent been out to visit anyones town yet :(

Cherries are my Town Fruit, but I also have coconuts and pears growing. I have noticed that every once in a while, a coconut washes up on shore...

After Nook reopens I am going to most likely buy a extra shovel and axe to burry so I can get the 'golden' variety. Shovel so I can start plantin money trees!!

How's your progress going with the game

2. dk_rare

dk_rare Registered Member

Assville is doing pretty well, heaps more people are moving in. Cherry is also Assvilles fruit, the cherry blossom is the national flower. The Simpsons theme song is the town tune, and red love hearts is the town flag. Tom Nook just upgraded his shop for the second time also, it was closed for that reason yesterday.

Someone keeps cleaning out the lost and found (who, me?) and I've got the big Christmas tree set up in my living room. Still about 111,000 bells left on my house... will be saving for a while