• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Absurd pictures I remember, but can't find.

musalloveryou

Hello,

I am not if anyone out there has seen these really wierd pictures which if I recall correctly were some sort of artwork?

The one I remember most completely was 3 men and a woman in pink and some sort of alien/monkey. The woman was getting milk poured on her head by the man on the right and was being held by a shirtless heavier man. The guy in the back has yellow? on and is holding/forcing the alien/monkey to watching the milk being poured. The guy who is doing it is wearing white, sleeveless I believe and hi is also heavier. It also seems like they are in a shower environment.

I tried searching on google, but I can't seem to turn up anything. If anybody knows what I am talking about let me know.

There were also other pictures in his collection.