Abortion

Discussion in 'Politics & Law' started by Babe_Ruth, Mar 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was wondering what your thoughs are on abortion. Do you think it's right to do it? Personally I think it's wrong, you the one who did the mistake, you shouldn't punish someone life because you and your partner didn't wear protection.

2. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I have no problem with at all. I don't see it as killing someone cause they are never alive when you have an abortion.

3. merob

merob Boom!

I think it's the womans choice. I have no opinion. 8X

seriously, I didn't care at one point, but I don't feel comfortable with the idea anymore. Although the embryo isn't living(technically), i'd still be disturbing a life in progress if I were to encourage an abortion.

4. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

I think it really depends on the situation. I mean if its because the girl made a bad choice, and got pregnant, (IE: Guy didn't wear a condom) then I think abortion should not be used, however. If a girl/woman is raped then I think that it is unjust for the government to make her have the child. So it just depends on the circumstance.

Its not necessarily wrong or right really...

5. merob

merob Boom!

I've thought about things like that at one point too. I guess i'm unsure again, now that you mention such a topic.
    Somewhat in relation, I've always thought about those who live rediculously challenging lives, who'll find disappointment and devistation inexcapable. If folks are aware they're not prepared to take care of a child, I figured they'd be better off keepin the kid form being born. Why bring a life into a hell-hole. It's always sad when folks are born into horrible positions they'll never see their way out of.

6. Babe_Ruth

Yeah I know what you mean by different ways how it happened. Like some girl can get raped and become pregnant out of it, now that I would mind if she decided to get an abortation. I am not sure if this is true or not, but I think half of the people who gets an abortation, are between the ages of 15-21. Am I correct?

7. MrCapcom

MrCapcom Guest

Well just like the others said it all depnds on the situation I know my girl got pregnant once and we had to have a abortion why? Well our first 2 kids almost killed her and they said this one wouldnt make it and if she tried to have it they both would die. so yea we had to have one. I just think if its because someone wasnt responsible then no its wrong but if there is something really there to warrant a abortion you should do it.

8. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm totally against it unless it's in the early stages (when it's still an egg or a tiny embryo) but anytime after that is just murder. I remember seeing a video in intergrated studies and it still haunts me to this day. It was all about abortion and how it was done. It showed the baby on the sonergram and the poor thing was screaming (but you couldn't hear it) and trying to get away from...well it was basically a vaccum. They rip the body parts off one by one then crush its head with a pair of tongs and suck the pieces of bone out afterwards. Then the docters leave the parts in buckets to rot.

Fair enough, if giving birth is going to kill you and/or the baby have an abortion by all means. But if you made a stupid mistake then put it up for adoption. If the poor thing was concieved by rape, do what you like.

9. Babe_Ruth

Wow that makes you think, I am very glad you have strong feelings about this Roku it's good to see. It is cruel what they do them, I didnt realiza it was that way but now that I do, I have even bigger feelings about it.

10. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

*shudders* Roku I think I am going to have nightmares just thinking about that now.

Anyway you all my bash me but I am for the abortion thing. A mother has her own choices and she can get a abortion if she likes. The she has probably thought long and hard before she even thinks about killing the child that is growing within her so you can't really be mad at her for doing such a thing. Life is precious but if you can't take care of it then what's the use of wasting it after it is born. Lots of babies have been thrown into lakes, rivers, trash cans, stabbed, beaten, etc. I really wouldn't want to see a baby have to go through that pain so why not let the mothers let go of them before they have to go through such a thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.