• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Aborted babies used for fuel in UK hospitals

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I don't see what the big deal is, honestly. How is it much different than cremating a corpse?

brikaben

Registered Member
Obviously the women having these abortions are not wanting to keep the remains so I don't see any problem with making good use of them.

dDave

V.I.P.
Over 15,000 aborted babies used as fuel as part of their 'waste to energy' program.

For thousands of years people worshiped Baal and Moloch, the gods of fertility, environment and war by burning their children to death. Sounds eerily familiar to this 'waste to energy' program. Its sick.
I was actually thinking of Baal when I read this as well. One of the more memorable parts of the Old Testament for me.

I think there's a big problem here. Incinerating the bodies of babies (or adults) not for ceremonial purposes but rather for producing heat? I don't think there's any way I could actually express with words how I feel about this.

I don't see what the big deal is, honestly. How is it much different than cremating a corpse?
You're saying that you see no problem with burning babies with the intent to create energy?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
You're saying that you see no problem with burning babies with the intent to create energy?
Replace the word "babies" with "corpses" and no, I don't see any problem with it. Proper burial or cremation is mostly done for religious reasons or out of respect to the deceased and their families. Considering the nature of abortions and the fact that many people are not religious, I don't see what the problem is. Who or what is being harmed by this?

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Question. What would be the correct way to "dispose" of these corpses? They have already been aborted, tragic as that may be. Do you want a proper burial? With a ceremony? Or normal cremation with no added use coming from it, say like energy?

I think there's a difference between burning aborted corpses to offering up live children. Big difference, in fact. But that's just me.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
They can't just leave them in a pile to rot. I see no problem with it. They do that here, if you go in the hospital and have a miscarriage or abortion they burn the corpse if you don't take it.

There's a big difference between sacrificing your live children than burning dead corpses.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I do think the statement, "use aborted babies for fuel" sounds wrong but I don't necessarily have a problem with what they are doing.

Nobody is going to give these bodies a proper burial anyway.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Once they start aborting fetuses for the sole purpose of burning them for fuel, I'll be outraged. But these fetuses are already aborted, so what they do with them makes little difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sim

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes if they start aborting them for the sole purpose of heating the hospital I will be outraged as well.

I also wonder if there is a law that says they have to burn aborted or miscarried babies, amputated limbs or organs that have been removed.