Abe Lincoln Chicken breast - back up!!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by wolvergambit, May 11, 2005.

1. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

2. kennon07

kennon07 Registered Member

Just added it!! Good luck!! :D Pam

3. wolvergambit

Thanks Pam :)

I didn't save the copy for it last time, so I had to start from scratch. It's not as funny as I had written it before, but I'm brain dead right now. LOL

4. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

I am watching...I hope things do better this time!
    ~Trina~

5. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Ok great i added you to mine Good Luck

6. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

you know I started another thread about Famous names and I think it was you that said it about not being able to use them....no one responded to my post and I need help...I am not trying to take away from your thread by any means.... here is what I said....

I have a idea and Yes, mine are not always the greatest and it might be my ADD talking...but in any case, I have this idea and I seen that someone said if you use a famous persons name it will get pulled...so I am confused.......isn't The POPE famous??? Anyway, is it that you can not list a famous person's name in the title or anywhere in the auction listing????

And second if it offends the FAMIOUS PERSON in question...is it safe for me to put a disclaimer at the bottom saying that:
    this is my opinion and my opinion only and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of anyone else...nor is it intended to change one's mind about their initial opinion....

Please give me feedback on this and I promise I will not hold any of you responsible for my actions…lol

Can you help me??? I just want to be safe!!!
    ~Trina~

7. wolvergambit

From what I can see Ebay cancelled my last Abe chicken auction because I used the name Abe Lincoln or Jay Leno in the description, which they considered spamming.

However the also cancelled my Jennifer Wilbanks pantyhose , just for using the name once ( even though there are over 100 auctions with that name in it now), go figure.

I have emailed Ebay back several times to clarity this, and low and behold, I'm still waiting for an answer.

What a surprise!!!!!!!

They are so fast on the draw to cancel and auction and it's like pulling teeth to get an answer from them on the reason.

8. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

I got ya added back! Hope it sticks around until the end!!

9. garetvet44

garetvet44 Registered Member

Hi ive added ya although I cant see the resemblance...but I have never been good at the "ink blot" thing either....so dont mind me :D

10. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

Wolvergambit it says in your chicken ad you are in Ontario where abouts?... I'm in Stoney Creek (Hamilton)...
    I have you on my watchlist... all the best!