• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Aaron Hernandez wanted for murder.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
On that double murder ... from the Globe:

The officials said investigators now believe that Odin Lloyd, the man Hernandez is charged with killing in a North Attleborough industrial park June 17, may have had information about Hernandez’s role in the double slaying.

“The motive might have been that the victim knew [Hernandez] might have been involved,” one of the officials said.
Also the SUV that they have been looking for since July 2012 just somehow surfaced in the last couple of weeks. Isn't that weird?

Former Patriots player Aaron Hernandez is probed in two more murders, law enforcement officials say - Boston.com

Impact

V.I.P.
Seriously, making millions of dollars a year and having a successful career. All you need to do is not murder someone and you'll be fi....oh wait.

It's kinda sad for the family of the victim...everyone is focusing on Hernandez and making jokes about this, but at the end of the day someone lost their life.

dDave

V.I.P.
^That's pretty cool of the organization to do that Millz. After something as major as this I would definitely trade it in (get myself a Tebow jersey). One thing that I'd worry about is that people would want to keep them (because most would trade them in) and they would become collectors items.

Can't believe that it's possible that he was tied to two more murders. How can you have it made the way that he did and somehow manage to screw your life up like this?