• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Aaron Hernandez wanted for murder.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is a crazy story and I think its going to get more and more interesting.

Hopefully Hernandez didn't do anything. The Patriots already have questions about Gronkcrapski and his injuries and losing Hernandez too would be huge.

Bring on the Tim Tebow at tight end talk to begin haha

Konshentz

Konshentz
An arrest warrant has been issued... for obstruction of justice, not murder.

The evidence has definitely piled up. Not looking good.

It'll be a shame if ends up being found guilty of murder. The guy has a lot of talent and definitely could've had a great career.

Last edited:

BigBob

Registered Member
I think it was confirmed that reporters said the warrant was issued, but it never was. They were just trying to be the first to report it, and it didn't happen yet.

Apparently, the cell phone was destroyed by his attorney and not him.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What good does destroying the cell phone actually do? The provider still can retrieve the call logs and, I think, copies of any text messages and voice mails.

dDave

V.I.P.
I think it was confirmed that reporters said the warrant was issued, but it never was. They were just trying to be the first to report it, and it didn't happen yet.

Apparently, the cell phone was destroyed by his attorney and not him.
Yeah, I actually had the news on this morning and I didn't hear anything about the arrest warrant actually going out. What I did hear was that the warrant is expected to come out in the next 24 hours.

What good does destroying the cell phone actually do? The provider still can retrieve the call logs and, I think, copies of any text messages and voice mails.
This is true. This ability has actually been illegally abused by the government recently but this is a case that I can agree it is necessary given a reason to suspect.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He's charged with six charges in all, murder and a bunch of firearms charges.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Holy shit, unreal stuff going on. Not surprised to see the Pats cut him.

He's screwed.