Movies Aaron Eckhart Says Two-Face Won't Be Back

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Vegito728, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Source: Aaron Eckhart Says Two-Face Definitely Won't Be Back « FirstShowing.net

Well this puts all those rumors about Two-Face being alive to rest.

Thoughts everyone?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2008

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Might want to put some spoiler tags up, even though half the universe has seen it, it's still a good idea.

3. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

You beat me to it Vegito but heres the extended interview;

To be honest this isn't really news to me, his death was so integral to the final point of the movie that having him come back would have really cheapened it. I was suprised when I saw that people were actually stating a case for him to return to be honest. It's nice to have confirmation though.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2008
  4. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

Although I agree with Alt that common sense should have ruled, I still wasn't expecting that one. I feel like Homer's just been killed off in The Simpsons. Oh god, why!? Why do you hate me so?! OK so it's not that big a deal but it's still a fairly high profile character to ditch from a franchise. I wouldn't have been too excited seeing him as a lead villain though. I'm not sure he was really strong enough to even be one. More a side story villain. Plenty of replacements in the Batman world, though.

5. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Who was it that said it best on GF? I want to say it was Italiano but I can't remember. Dent died the hero while Batman lived to become the villian. Nearly perfect closure that the fans, including myself, didn't want to admit.

And along the same lines of TDK, I was thinking about this earlier and I'd be completely ok with them either not making a third installment or taking their sweet ass time and putting it out in a few years.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well this sucks, I was hoping that we would see more of two-face in another movie. Especially since we barely saw him in The Dark Knight. Oh well, at least now we know the truth of his future with the Batman series.

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

It would have been a good twist if he was alive. I was hoping to see more of him!