• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Aaron asleep when Bonds broke home run record.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sometimes it's nice to know you lost out instead of constantly being on edge wondering if you'll wake up and have lost your title. I bet he is relieved that he can just be happy with second place now and not have to keep talking to the news about if he thinks so and so will beat his record.

Gwiz

Registered Member
It's one's interpretation if Aaron is first or second. In the record books, he is second hwoever many people around the country still believe he is first in the home run record because they feel that Bonds record is tainted. I do have to admit that Aarons speech was quite classy and very professional. I'm not sure if he volunteerily did that or they force him to.

CaliforniaSteve

Registered Member
In short, Bonds went from a small base stealing player who averaged a respectable number of home runs to the girl voice having monster we see on tv today. The transformation only took 2 or 3 years, raising peoples suspicions on steroid use.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Yeah, I'll never respect Bonds' record. The things he said about Babe Ruth are downright disrespectful.

Doc

V.I.P.
Let's go A-Rod! Only five or so more years until he can break it. God I hope he stays healthy.

Doc

V.I.P.
I like A-Rod because he stays true to his game, even if he is ridiculously overpriced and has to change teams every few years because they can't afford him.

I think the Yankees are still paying him on his Rangers contract.