• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Aaarrrggghhh!!!

lostmymindwith5

Registered Member
Uh oh! I think I may have screwed up. I put a link in my auction without thinking. It sort of has to do with the auction, but not entirely. UGH I can't explain! If anyone has the time to take a look and let me what you think, I'd sure appreciate it. I put a link in my last update in this auction...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5589862158
It has to do with a question that a bidder asked me, so I think it's ok. Maybe. I think. Perhaps....

kromsales

Registered Member
your fine ;) they dont want ads and there is no add there :)

lostmymindwith5

Registered Member
OHhhhh! It's just ads? OK :::whew::: I'm such a dork! I was freaking out that my whole auction was going to get the boot. Thank you!!!!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I don't see any problems with it. OMG the CHICKEN!!! I never noticed until I read the question. LMAO, what have those kids done to you???

lostmymindwith5

Registered Member
ROFL!!! It was like 3:00 in the morning and I was sitting here laughing to myself putting this stupid chicken in about a dozen pictures! I wasn't even drinking! Yep, the kids have really warped me good!