• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies A walk to remember

L

lilbballfrk

I LOVE THIS MOVIE. its one of the best ive ever seen. i got a lil teary after watching it. the ending sucked though T-T. A walk to remember is probably the best romance movie ive ever seen. i cant get enough of it. 2 thumbs way up!!

A

Angel03

Good book and movie. I read the book and saw the movie awhile ago. To me, the movie had a pretty good soundtrack. If you enjoy listening to songs by Mandy Moore and Switchfoot, etc. I do like most of her songs. My favorite would have to be "It's Gonna Be Love" They play the song when there in the car and she gets probably her first tattoo.

L

lilbballfrk

I liked it when it was showing the play and Mandy Moore started singing "Cry". it was great. i really enjoyed this movie.