• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

A very weird dream!

King_Usbeorn

I had a dream not to long ago and by far was the best and most peculiar of them all. It was one of those dreams where I could control my body (dont contradict me ont his :stare:) and thoughts. It was tons of fun! I flew around cities most of the time and became the hulk as well. But there was one thing I just couldnt control. You ready? I couldnt control the fact that I was naked the while time. :sick: Seriously here I am flying around naked (Which was a blast) as well as the hulk. WTF?
Anyone else have weird dreams like this lol?

Dekzper

Registered Member
Well, I wasn't naked or the hulk but I have had dreams about flying. I love those dreams! :nod: But my fav dream is when I'm playing a video game. I mean, I'm actually inside the video game running around and flying and I'm usually there with a 6 foot tall skunk! I def love those dreams too!

Starfire86

Registered Member
I've had video game dreams like that too Dekzper.
The other night I had a dream I was flying and decided I wanted to go higher, so I punched a hole in the sky and flew around in the 5th dimension.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I had a dream not so long ago about someone who works in our other offices. I had been dealing with this persons phone quite a lot and in the dream he called me, I answered straight away "I will get your phone fixed just give me some time" but it turned out he wasn't calling about that but in fact insisted that I direct him to the nearest shop that sold Dandelion and Burdock and he wouldn't let me hang up until I told him... I don't remember drinking a lot that night...

Dekzper

Registered Member
I've had video game dreams like that too Dekzper.
The other night I had a dream I was flying and decided I wanted to go higher, so I punched a hole in the sky and flew around in the 5th dimension.
Omg! Flying is def the best part! :D I haven't done the 5th dimension thing yet but I did needa get higher and higher. I was in the top of a tall building and some of Ganon's minions were chasing me so I had to punch out a screen and fly into the trees. I was really lucky they couldn't fly but they almost climbed to the top when I woke up!

Hey Ginock, I wasn't drinking either, lol! :D