A very rich person loses an eye...

Sell an eye for $10,000,000 dollars?

• Total voters

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Somebody with a lot of money loses an eye. They decide they don't want to go through the rest of life with just one eye. You happen to have the same blood type as this person...

You are offered $10,000,000 for one of your eyes to be used as a transplant. (Whichever one of your eyes has better vision)

Yes, that's 10 million dollars. Let's say USD for the sake of consistency.

Would you do the deal? Assume you can't get a replacement eye of your own.

I would not do this for any amount of money. Sure it's a lot but it's just not worth it to me.

Last edited:

Wade8813

Registered Member
I'd really have to think about that one. Would it be painless? Is there risk of infection? Is it legal?

I'm trying to think about it, and once I'm out of the Army, I might not need the 2nd eye so much. Sure, it's handy, but so's 10 mil. Some of the stuff, I could just hire someone to do for me.

I wouldn't do it either, it'd be a bitch to have depth perception.
Umm, hopefully you have depth perception right now. Losing an eye makes you LOSE depth perception, it doesn't give it to you ;).

Last edited:

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I would keep my eye aswell, I dont really care about the money and I dont know what i would do with it anyway, and I like how I see life at the moment.

DMAC

Registered Member
I'd really have to think about that one. Would it be painless? Is there risk of infection? Is it legal?

I'm trying to think about it, and once I'm out of the Army, I might not need the 2nd eye so much. Sure, it's handy, but so's 10 mil. Some of the stuff, I could just hire someone to do for me.

Umm, hopefully you have depth perception right now. Losing an eye makes you LOSE depth perception, it doesn't give it to you ;).
My bad, Motorhead was being blasted into my brain making me incoherent and I didn't type everything I meant to lol