A Very Potter Musical

Discussion in 'Theatre' started by Iris, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

So some fans made a Harry Potter musical. It sounds lame, right? Well, it is so awesome. The acting is really good, the singing and music are amazing, and it is the best parody ever.

You can watch them all on Youtube.

I think this could be something put on Broadway. :nod:

YouTube - A Very Potter Musical Act 1 Part 1

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I thought the girl was Ginny at first haha. Needs more bushy hair!

From what I can hear (music and voice) it sounds good. I wish there was a subtitle or the video had amped the voice parts so it's clearer what they're saying. Sometimes the words are drowned by the percussions.

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Yeah I have noticed that as well. Either that or the laughter. But I can usually make out what they are saying.

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

The laughter was annoying, but obviously that has nothing to do with them. I thought it was good! The writing especially..

5. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Well. That is only the first video. there is about... 23 parts in all. I think.

6. AwkwardlyYours

AwkwardlyYours Registered Member

HOLY JEEBUS! I just finally got around to checking this out. Ha!

Yeah. Okay... so this is awesome... and yeah, I don't really think Hermione was well chosen... but that's okay. Her voice is pretty good. :D

I shall set aside time to watch this whole thing soon!

7. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I could watch this over and over and over and over again. lol
    Hermione is fine, you just need to see her later on. God, it is so funny.

8. Viggenstien

Viggenstien Registered Member

I remember watching part of this a long time ago. I was in it for the lulz but it actually wasn't too bad as far as theater productions go. I was surprised.

9. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

GAH I DIDN'T KNOW THIS THREAD EXISTED!

Okay now that I'm done spazzing, I am going to say my point haha:

I love this production. It has amazing material and good people to go with it, and these kids are just having fun! I just started watching the sequel (A Very Potter Sequel), but I only just finished Act 1 of it. No spoilers!

10. EasySkanking

EasySkanking Registered Member

LOL id come across this on youtube before. quite good tbh xD.

I also like Potter puppet pals... worth a watch Potter Puppet Pals