A True Country Ham story! :)

trees

Registered Member
HI, here we go again, very true story!
I appreciate any and all feedback and opinions on my auctions!

Please add this to your watchers list!
Thanks!

LET MY COUNTRY HAM LOVE YOU TOO!! :) :) :) UNIQUE!!!

:lol:

oH AnD i HAvE REvISED IT FOR ThE WRonG SPEllING! HAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I SWEAR you guys are CRAZY!!!! LMAO.........I gotta pay more attention to my FOOD! hehe

I hope you do very well with this, its the crazy auctions that usually make the money soooo.....like I say, IF YOUR HIT IT BIG WITH THIS, BUY A BIBLE AND HELP MY FAMILY! hehe

shamless begging!.........

trees

Registered Member
Thanks! I love being crazy! I have a tee shirt that says " Normal people make me sick!" HaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHa

I already have enough Bibles! :)

I have been reading some of your posts, and trust me, in this crazy auction world you are better off trying to sell something weird than trying to get the real help and support that you need. It seems as though the "crazy" auctions go so much futher ( except for mine) :(

I have prayed for you and hoped that you get the help and support that you need! It is so sad the things that happen these days.

Again, for the auctions, I look at everything I eat close, and everything I see instantly makes me wonder what it would sell for on ebay, I Still have 3 Children at home, and I know how expensive things can be.

I also want to add that I think the "big" auctions come from alot of help from others, as in watchers and hits, and unless you have someone in your corner to help with that.........you are pretty much wasting your money! ( Like I do) I will learn one of these days! lol

Good luck to you and your family! And God bless

Oh, and I have noticed That only certain ones get the media attention they DESERVE, and I feel that that comes alot from who you know and who has contacts, and who likes you! BUT THAT IS ONLY MY OPINION, AND EVERYONE HAS ONE! LOL LOL LOL

Last edited:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Hey your probley right about the who you know thing. I figured it was worth a try and we'll see how it goes. I"ve sent out some emails to media to check out my auctions.......

Before lunch I would have been tempted to EAT your ham! LOL