• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

A stiff member should never apologize

shelgarr

Registered Member
It worked hard getting that way and should not be sorry.

Taliesin

Registered Member
Will do.

Hmmm... I wonder what happens next?

shelgarr

Registered Member
I know Eph!! Wondered the same. Dekz.....what next.

Hey!!! to all of you with stiff members!! Stop apologizing!

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
To quote Elly of the past "Ok."

Willy

Registered Member
I am just a member so I will continue to apolgise when necessary. Lat time my member was stiff I passed out, not doing that again.

Taliesin

Registered Member
Now all I can think about is flags being run up poles. It's not pleasant.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Who's the stiff member that you have summoned? I know a lot of stiff members. I am stiff right now. lol

Taliesin

Registered Member
Blork.

shelgarr

Registered Member
Any and all stiff members, whether spontaneous in the morning, or urged on by one's own hands or enthusiastic girlfriends, should never apologize. Stand up, be tall, be glorious!!!!
------
I am just a member so I will continue to apolgise when necessary. Lat time my member was stiff I passed out, not doing that again.
As a member, I guess you can apologize if you insist. Man! that is one hell of a stiff member to make you pass out. Too bad you couldn't make good use of it.

Last edited: