A Sign?

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
My friend who is really me got a message from a female friend. The other night she told my friend who is really me to go outside and look at the moon. So my friend who is really me went outside and looked at the moon at freakin 2am. I came back in and my friend who is really me sent her a message saying the moon is nice and bright and is also full. She then sent my friend who is really me a message saying "well, lots of love". And then she asked me friend who is really me that we should go hang out sometime. My friend who is really me doesn't know if this girl is interested in him who is really me.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Tell your friend who is really you to agree with his friend and hang out. I think the girl is really interested in your friend who is really you. Goodluck!

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Remember, most of all, rape is not a good idea.

I'd tell your friend who is really you to just go for it :) And if you don't know what to talk about- try a movie first- then coffee. Then you can dicuss the movie afterwards :)

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
She just sent me a message asking me if i wanted to go see a ball game with her. She asked me how far I was away from the stadium and I told her I am only 30 minutes away but my car is in the shop. :cry: She lives close to the stadium and I don't her to come all the way to come pick me up. Shoot, I forgot about the friend format.