• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

A Sig I made

Malificus

Likes snow

What do you think? Scale on a scale from for one to ten (ten is best of course)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's pretty good. I like it alot actually 8.5/10. Keep up the good work. Everytime you show us your new work you get better, that's good.

Malificus

Likes snow
Vince Carter said:
That's pretty good. I like it alot actually 8.5/10. Keep up the good work. Everytime you show us your new work you get better, that's good.
Well I finally got a copy of photoshop, so that lets me do more.

Blur

iPimp
first its huge lol.

2nd well its ok for just beginning. tho if your stuff still looks like that in 5 months im gonna be worried ;)

Malificus

Likes snow
I'm just figuring stuff out right now, so I should improve.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I am sure you'll get better by time everyone does. But yeah next time make sure that's it's not that big lol. but once again good job.

X

Xero.Shab

Looks exactly like the tutorial to me. But I like the color and the trendwhores. Keep up the good work, and keep workin on it.

B

Bio248

trendwhore for the win! :D

looks good, the airbrushing could be more random so it gives you more to look at, but overall its a good start.
7/10. :)