A sig I made really quick

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Omega, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

I made this sig in about five minutes but to me for some reason it looks really classy.

What does FC fathful think.

The first one I made:

[​IMG]

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

It's good, right intil the squashed Link head. That throws the whole thing off.

3. Omega

Omega Ω

OH sit I did not see that I will fix that right now lol. There is that better?

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Personally I think it's your best yet. Also you say it only took you a few minutes, if your other sigs would like this, then they would look decent, good job and keep it up my friend.

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

It's better now, but it seems the full Link is slightly squashed and a little too dark at the feet.

6. Shabir

Shabir Guest

pretty kool..but seems kinda big ?

7. Omega

Omega Ω

I made this last night I never said it was my best but, I am saying for not really caring and just rushing on out it came out pretty good. I like and also that full link is not squashed at all I did not mess with that one's size at all!

8. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I'm just saying, he seems shorter in the second. (his head no longer comes as high, even though his feet go equally low in both.)

9. Omega

Omega Ω

Oh ok well its still the same all I did was cut 10 off each size. with the head picture I had to strech it out. The full one I did not have to Strech at all.

10. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

I like it.. nothing really bad.. simple gradient overlay and the text is really nice.. but I think its too big. but thats just me, im not a big fan of huge signatures, they dont seem proffesional IMO