A sig competition

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Malificus, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

VOTE NOW - A sig competition - Round 2 - Sports

I am holding a signature competition. There rules are as follows.

-There will be 3 signatures done. One Sports, one anime, and one freestyle (that cannot be either basketball or anime).
    -Animation is allowed
    -The signatures will be done in rounds.
    - There is no limit to the number of participants.
    - size restrictions will be decided upon at a later time. I'm not telling anybody until each round starts. They will change each time.
    - each round will last a week, If you need more time, too bad. No pre editing.
    -If I feel people are pre editing, I will give manditory pictures to choose from that need to be used.

Defining of Terms:
    Anime: Any Asian, animated form of entertainment. Includes Asian Cartoons, comics, and Games. Fanart of an anime counts, original art in an anime style does not. Shows like Avatar, and movies like Dark Fury, though animated in South Korea, are not anime, due to their American origins.
    Sports: Any images pertaining to sports. Can be photographs, drawings, logos, etc.. If you use People, they must play on some professional level. Players from sources such as And1, XFL, Arena Football, UFC. No matter what you believe, for purposes of this competition, Wrestling falls under Sports.
    Freestyle will be specified when that round begins.

What I need:
    - Competitors
    - 3 judges (if 3 judges cannot be gathered, I will not compete, and will instead judge) I said this for a reason. Making my choices for me is an easy way to piss me off. There will only be 3 judges a round.

Definition of Freestyle, anything that isn't covered by Anime or Sports

Rules:
    -Max height=600 pixles, Max Width=600 pixels
    -Must be able to be hosted on imageshack
    -No using sports or anime images

Current Standings:
    1. Malificus - 30 points
    2. SenatorB - 24 points
    3. Ds136 - 19 points
    4. mysticangel - 18 points
    5. Tantheman - 4 points

2. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Do the Judges have to be sig makers as well or can they just be members like me who can really tell the strong and weak points of a sig but aren't sig makers?

3. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

The Judges can be anybody except the competitors.

4. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Oh then can I volunteer to be a judge then by anychance Mr.Malificus?

5. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

im in this for sure...

whats the theme for round one??? basketball?

and when is the deadline for round one?

and maybe we can get a little prize going..

6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I'm seeing who'll enter first.

7. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

I dont think 3 judges is enough BTW.. there should be like five.. so its more even

8. Omega

Omega Ω

I would like to also judge this compatition it should be a good one!

Malificus That sig and av are so bad ass I love them I find it hard to post though because I am watching your sig and av lol!

9. Shabir

Shabir Guest

Ok..im judge number 3..count me in

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'll be a judge, so that's four we need one more, so your in the competetion, and I think I found someone to challenge you, hopefully he'll post soon, and he'll accept your challenge, but just to let you know it will be hard challenge, because this guy is very good.