Movies A shrek too far?

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
So as Shrek Forever After prepares to hit our screens is the joke dead?

Personally Shrek(s) 1&2 were two of the funniest films I've seen to date. 2 was my real fave.

3 let me down alot I liked it it just wasn't as good (as is the general rule of sequals!)

So what do you predict? Hit or Miss?

x

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I watched Shrek 3 whilst babysitting my cousin. He fell asleep half an hour in and I turned it off. I NEVER turn films off, especially ones that should be easy going. This one is almost certainly an abused cash cow.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Well, i'm still going to see it, even if I think they should have left it at Shrek 2, because I am a sucker for these movies. I think they have been over done, so i'm going to go with it being a miss.

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
Yeah I personally thought that after the third one just seemed to be terrible, they wouldn't decide to try to bring the series back for a 4th attempt. I don't like the idea of another movie but at least it does kinda seem like that this one will be the final shrek movie so there won't be another one if this one is terrible.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I'm with you imp I'll still go see it despite my lack of confidence in it! haha!

Easily-Amused

http://easily-amused.com/
I loved the first Shrek, and I've been indifferent to the other two. I think this newest one is going to be a total flop. Of course I'm going to see it eventually because there will be funny bits and hey it's Shrek, but I don't expect much of it.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I loved all three of the Shrek movies so far. Each one was just funny, and not just rehashed like plenty of other sequels can be. Of course, I'm not so sure about a fourth of course. 3 is difficult to make, 4 is pretty much impossible. But hey, a good rewriting and acting can make things pull through. But, if their is no Eddy Murphy, I don't think it would be worth my time