A Serious Problem...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iggyshotthebear, May 29, 2005.

1. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

I have an entirely serious problem...
    I went thrift shopping today... my weekend routine right?
    I found a neat-o trunk/footlocker... I just made Hubby bring it in from the car and my lil one Zak is still awake. He thinks he's going to Hogwarts.

Not kidding... the child really thinks he's going to meet Hagrid. I tried to tell him that he isnt going, but he gathered two books, found a 'magic wand' and got dressed in nice clothes ... ALL BY HIMSELF I SWEAR IT! Im sitting here in absolute shock. He is totally going to Platform 9 and ¾ with his trunk... He came to me, gave me a hug and said "My bunny mits you Mommy but I be back after my wern magick and den my come back ok?"

Here are some 'going away' pictures... So I wont 'mits' him so much,,, I totally tried to tell him that he isnt going... for one it's pretend for two even if it were real he's much too young... What have I done?!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Mina

Mina Registered Member

hahaha... that's soooo cute!! gl with your son! :lol: (btw this is something that we all go though in one form or another... my 6 yr old used to think he was a 'true hero' like herculies and took my cute little satin robe with lace for his cape.. he wouldn't give it back until his dad made him his own cape. It got bad enough that I refused to take him out in public)

it will pass, and you can let him know that school is just getting out for the summer and won't start again until sept (should buy you enough time for this to pass)

3. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

How cute.But with a smile like that who could tell him no. :lol:

4. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

oh my gosh! He's such a doll! Don't worry Hagrid will keep an eye out for him! :D

5. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

Doll?! did you not see the red in his eyes? that isnt from camera flash, that's always lololol (just kidding)

Daddy took him around the block in the car hoping he would drift off to dreamland and 'visit hogwarts'... When they came back I had one furious lil man on my hands.. "Daddy not wisten to my wections (directions)... him bwaught me back home! Dat not nice and daddy is a meanie hed! Why my back home?! My posed to be at skool!!!"

6. Mina

Mina Registered Member

LOL!! have fun with that little guy :)

7. kennon07

kennon07 Registered Member

He is just precious!! You let him go wherever he wants to........ :D

8. Mina

Mina Registered Member

it's from the Harry Potter series. It's the school that young witches and wizards go to in order to learn magic.