• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

a sad sudden death

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
my mothers boyfriend had just died of alcohol poisoning. he was so young. 30 yrs old. he was a great man and i will miss him. he actually tried to help me with stuff i had trouble on. i still cant believe hes gone. this happened last monday

Sephy

Forum Drifter
R.I.P.

I know how you feel. This is a hard time, and you and your mother are in my thoughts.

merob

Boom!
sorry to hear, man.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Ya sorry for your loss.

L

lilbballfrk

aw.. how sad. if you need anyone to talk to, im sure everyone here is willing to help and to listen to your problems. i hope for the best for you.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Don't accept that he is dead, don't go around saying he is alive either. Just let him live on in your hearts, and whenever you find you are being absent-minded, think about him.

Even if it makes you emotional, I think it's dishonorable to forget people like that.

Blur

iPimp
alright come the fuck on guys, why is this mature discussion forum becoming the general chat. think before you post here. moved

S

SOAD2k8

yea, this should be in General Discussion.

Really sorry to hear of your loss, man. I feel for you.

merob

Boom!
You guys can make these kinds of post in the need a friend thread. I'm not enforcing it, I understand special events sometimes need special attention. Just a suggestion.