A Russia sized asteroid will hit the earth in 1 year

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright, so imagine that an asteroid the size of Russia is set to hit the earth in exactly one year.

Basically, all of humanity and all of life as we know it has one year to live and then it's over. The earth will be broken apart into pieces and who knows what will happen from there.

What do you do for that one year?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Well, I imagine people would panic, and so I'd just be able to loot stores and stuff. I'd collect all the stuff I would need to build a spaceship, and then launch myself to mars. With more stuff that I looted, I'd set myself up a nice habitat and start terraforming mars. I'd then live there all by myself until I died, or until the vulcans came and found me =P.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
For the rest of your answers let's assume it's not possible to leave earth in a spaceship.. because it wouldn't be... ;)

Hiei

The Hierophant
I immediately begin stockpiling as many weapons, ammo, and other killing things as I can. Then about a month before the one year is up, I find me a nice bell tower, or tall building or some vantage point, and I just start picking people off.

I set it at a month, because I figure if it's a thing as big as Russia, it's bound to change the shit on earth so badly even before it hits, that within the last week or so, everything will be so messed up, that it won't even matter.

Fucking do what i do now. Play my fucking trumpet

Probably ask some people out.

I dont wanna die single...

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
For the rest of your answers let's assume it's not possible to leave earth in a spaceship.. because it wouldn't be... ;)
Lol, well you didn't exactly specify =P

Alright, if I didn't leave earth.

Naturally, once again, society would be in chaos. So I'd adapt a sort of martial law for myself, doing whatever it takes to stay alive and get what I need to survive in that last year. I'd probably give up my sexual abstinence in favour of harems filled with beautiful women. I'd try to enjoy my life to the fullest.