A roleplay section

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by mewditto, Jul 7, 2010.

1. mewditto

mewditto New Member

This forum should have a section where you can make a roleplay and you can play with other people, the roleplay could be about anything. It could be about WWIII, it could be a future war, it could be like live a normal life, it could be anything you can. For them each you could have a sign up sheet looking sort of like this depending on what the roleplay is

Name:
    Appearance:
    Weapons: (For maybe a war)
    Skills: (Special things that the character can do)
    Bio: (A brief story on your characters past life)

2. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

We do have one, but no one here uses it. Even the people that would be likely to use it.

3. mewditto

mewditto New Member

Oh, I was looking around but didn't see anything.

4. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Yeah, it's there...a bunch of us once tried to get an online game of D&D going through the site, but it's just too tough to coordinate. Not enough people interested, either.

5. mewditto

mewditto New Member

Hmm. Well, that sucks, I wanted to make a WWIII roleplay.

6. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Give it a try, and see who you can get on board...you never know!!!

7. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Maybe if you guys try it again but keep it simple so that people who aren't gamers can also play and keep up?

Use it. Don't use it.

8. Nevyrmoore

Freeform roleplay is pretty simple in that regard. Pen and paper? More complicated because of rules.

9. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

I've never tried it before but am keen to give it a go. Someone start it up and I will try and keep up with it... :nod:

10. Nevyrmoore

And thus starts a series of events that will get my hopes up, only to knock them down and burn them to the ground.

I may be already playing in a Warhammer session, but I would be willing to learn and host a D&D 4th edition game, provided no one has any objection to a newbie GM. I would need to know who is interested and when they'd be available to play.

I would also need to know exactly how everyone would prefer to play the game, but I'll wait and see who's interested in playing first.