• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

a riddle

twilitezone911

Registered Member
a man is lying dead in a middle of a desert, with a big hole in his back? what the cause the big hole in his back, and that will answer the question: how he died ?

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Oh great, I'm going to spend ages on this, aren't I...

Dabs

Registered Member
He fell on a cactus?
No way...a cactus would prick him maybe, give him a few poke holes, but not one big black one~

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Well its obvious that the man was a Metazoan Archaeologist in search of the Megasoaras which has been categorized as the most sought after sodomizovor from the prehistoric planet. While kneeling down with his Geologists brush and gently stroking the bones of what he presumed to be your everyday banana slug, he asked his colleague who was standing right next to him.... "What business does a Banana Slug have in the dessert?" to which his Ukranian colleague answered "maybe it was a prank for leaving a shitty tip?" After a moment of solemn regret over the mistaken take at bad word manipulation and horrible humor the two commenced their search for the Megasauras at the current site. After moments of no luck and a mind bending mystery as to what the hell a Banana Slug was doing in the desert... and with bones that lead to the ridiculous discovery, Our Archaeologists excused himself from the site to visit the "ladies room" as he so enjoyably called it.

While waddling off behind the 1972 AMC Gremlin they'd rented from the local dealer, he unzipped his pants and pulled out the slab of man meat he called his own unleashing his bodily fluids all over the baron soil. Unbeknownst to him... a Meteorite the size of a Golf Ball had pushed its way through the Atmosphere at tremendous velocity, finding a final resting place in the now moistened soil after colliding violently through the mans chest cavity spewing the life blood and charred organs onto the ground in a gruesome Galactic marquee of crimson and purple.

And that, is how babies are made.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
Since he was in a desert, there couldn't have been anyone around, so an astronaut or alien or something must have landed nearby and had a shotgun and shot him for food.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Since he was in a desert, there couldn't have been anyone around, so an astronaut or alien or something must have landed nearby and had a shotgun and shot him for food.
if he was Shot by a Spaceling for food... wouldnt there be more than just a single Hole in his body?

or by "Shot him for food" you meant; "Shot him for the package of Twinkies in his glovebox"