A return?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Well, I guess I'll make one of these threads to let you guys know where I've been and what I'm up to.

First off, I got hitched. We're signing the marriage license sometime this week. I may have another kid on the way soon; update on that coming soon. I moved from a small apartment into a house and a relative is looking into buying us a home with 400 feet of lakefront about 20 miles from here. I still haven't been able to find work, which is worrysome, but since I live in a resort town there will be plenty of work soon.

We'll see how much posting I can do now that I have internet and a little bit of free time. Hopefully I'll be able to get back up to my old activity levels.

Questions? I have plenty of answers.

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Welcome back sir and congratulations on getting hitched. I hope that you will be able to find a job and that you have a nice and healthy baby. We were wondering where you went.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Wow.. Marriage.. Baby.. Congratulations! That's great news and I'm very happy for you.

Welcome back also. It's good to see your name around again.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
A baby Steve? Maybe the Mayans were right . . .

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome back man. Hope to see you around more.

I forgot you switched back to the Yoda avatar. Very nice.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
It's good to see an old friend back.

Congrats on the marriage and for the impending birth of your kid.

Some free time huh? Can I expect to see you back at the poker tables anytime soon.

I look forward to catching up.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I lost 30 chips today in my warm up. I was way too aggressive. I'm looking forward to some tourneys soon. We should set one up.

A baby Steve? Maybe the Mayans were right . . .
But.. there already is one! We're hoping for a boy this time.