A Quiz By dDave (13 original colonies)

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
alright guys this is a pretty straight forward quiz.

the entire goal is to name all of the 13 original colonies without cheating, so you have to post your answers in spoiler tags.

all you have to do is name the 13 original colonies in any order that you please but they have to be the correct states.

NO CHEATING!

Ready... Set... GO!

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Georgia
North Carolina
South Carolina
Virginia
Delaware
Maryland
Rhode Island
Massachusetts
New Hampshire
New York
Pennsylvania
New Jersey
Connecticut

That took me way too long. =/

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
no. :D I can try though

Virginia
Massachusetts
Rhode Island
Connecticut
New Hampshire
New Jersey
Maryland
Delaware
Pennsylvania
New York
North Carolina
South Carolina
Georgia

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Delaware, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Georgia, Connecticut, Massachusetts, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, New York, Maryland, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania.

And order doesn't matter, as they largely ratified the Constitution at similar times.

Vermont was an independent republic until the 1790's.

redsoxocd

living on the border
ooh, 5th grade history,

massachusetts, delaware, new york, pennysylvannia, new hampshire, maryland, Rhode Island, Conneticutt, Virginia, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Delaware, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Georgia, Connecticut, Massachusetts, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, New York, Maryland, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania.

And order doesn't matter, as they largely ratified the Constitution at similar times.

Vermont was an independent republic until the 1790's.

yeah I know but it's still cool to be able to do them in order, i can do it if I take a long long time on it.

rozzlapeed

Registered Member
Maine, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia
------
Maine, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia
Edit) Aw. Screw you Vermont.

Last edited:

Iris

rainbow 11!
Vermont... New York? Virginia, Maryland, Shit man. I don't know any. We never covered this in my history class this year...