• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

A quick "hello"

RATTIE

Registered Member
There's no such thing as RL. That's just a dream. You live in a construct world developed to keep you docile in captivity. You need a leap of faith to progress in your ability to meet destiny. Unplug yourself.
Oooh, Ysabel's gone all Morpheus on us! :shocked:
Gimmie the pill! :cool:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
You're a fixture here, Apey. We'll leave a light on for ya.

RL??? every day should be in real life and not in some dream land or worse the internet.. I suggest you devote all your energy all day and all the time a focus on what is really important you sound sad in your message and i think that a "REALITY" check might be good for you. Funny how I found this because i use to be the same way, and had to take a "Break" also but I guess it's good that I found this because I know creating this accout was not a good idea. I hope all goes well.
Drugs are bad, mmkay? So don't do drugs. 'Cause they're bad. Mmkay?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
RL??? every day should be in real life and not in some dream land or worse the internet.. I suggest you devote all your energy all day and all the time a focus on what is really important you sound sad in your message and i think that a "REALITY" check might be good for you. Funny how I found this because i use to be the same way, and had to take a "Break" also but I guess it's good that I found this because I know creating this accout was not a good idea. I hope all goes well.
I suggest you take your own advice and get off the internet and devote all your energy on getting an education. So you're taking a break from "fourms," yet you registered your "accout" a month ago and somehow found this thread the day it was made and chose to make your first post in it. Right. Sounds to me like you've been waiting for this thread, like you were expecting it. Not shady at all. :rolleyes:

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
*Insults*

R1pperZ

Registered Member
We all quote him as if he's gonna come post again... Well maybe in a month he will come back to make another pointless disassociated post in some random thread.