A quick "hello"

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by AngelsPeak, Nov 28, 2008.

1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Hey everyone. It's been a couple of weeks since I've logged on, and will probably be quite a while longer before I'm back on a regular basis.
    I have a lot going on in RL right now and just don't have the time or energy to devote to GF.
    I just wanted to say I miss all of you terribly (some more than others) and can't wait to be back on a regular basis.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I might as well wish you a Merry Christmas now too.

AeonFlux and RATTIE like this.

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

D: I miss you so much...

I never see ":rolleyes:" in posts anymore.

3. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Good luck with RL.

:) Thanks for the line.

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I miss you! I hope you're not gone too long.

Don't forget us. :(

5. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Good luck with RL.

Now gtfo my forum!

6. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

I'm not sure what to say as I don't know your circumstances.
    Just wanted to say that I've definitely missed your posts and hope you manage to get back soon. X

7. XFourmGuy80

XFourmGuy80 New Member

RL??? every day should be in real life and not in some dream land or worse the internet.. I suggest you devote all your energy all day and all the time a focus on what is really important you sound sad in your message and i think that a "REALITY" check might be good for you. Funny how I found this because i use to be the same way, and had to take a "Break" also but I guess it's good that I found this because I know creating this accout was not a good idea. I hope all goes well.

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

RL is really lame.

9. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

There's no such thing as RL. That's just a dream. You live in a construct world developed to keep you docile in captivity. You need a leap of faith to progress in your ability to meet destiny. Unplug yourself.