• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

A quick "hello"

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Hey everyone. It's been a couple of weeks since I've logged on, and will probably be quite a while longer before I'm back on a regular basis.
I have a lot going on in RL right now and just don't have the time or energy to devote to GF.
I just wanted to say I miss all of you terribly (some more than others) and can't wait to be back on a regular basis.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I might as well wish you a Merry Christmas now too.

Iris

rainbow 11!
D: I miss you so much...

I never see ":rolleyes:" in posts anymore.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Good luck with RL.

:) Thanks for the line.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Good luck with RL.

Now gtfo my forum!

RATTIE

Registered Member
I'm not sure what to say as I don't know your circumstances.
Just wanted to say that I've definitely missed your posts and hope you manage to get back soon. X

XFourmGuy80

Hey everyone. It's been a couple of weeks since I've logged on, and will probably be quite a while longer before I'm back on a regular basis.
I have a lot going on in RL right now and just don't have the time or energy to devote to GF.
I just wanted to say I miss all of you terribly (some more than others) and can't wait to be back on a regular basis.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I might as well wish you a Merry Christmas now too.
RL??? every day should be in real life and not in some dream land or worse the internet.. I suggest you devote all your energy all day and all the time a focus on what is really important you sound sad in your message and i think that a "REALITY" check might be good for you. Funny how I found this because i use to be the same way, and had to take a "Break" also but I guess it's good that I found this because I know creating this accout was not a good idea. I hope all goes well.

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
RL= Overrated

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
There's no such thing as RL. That's just a dream. You live in a construct world developed to keep you docile in captivity. You need a leap of faith to progress in your ability to meet destiny. Unplug yourself.