• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

A question about flaunting

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Recently a work freind has got togeather with a girl, I won't mention names for their sake but all I have heard for the last week is what he plans to do with her etc, as a result on a male dominated work enviroment he and a load of others have been discussing it a lot, everything from how easy it is to put her into positions to the dicussion of an orgy. I tend not to get involved mainly because it bores me but does it bore or bother you when freinds come up to you and say things like "ohhh mate I get a well good shag last night!" or "you should have seen the size of him!", do you feel it is something that should be discussed so openly and loudly or something a but more personal? I appriciate people want to talk about it but when people do I ofton think "have you really got nothing better to talk about? are you that shallow?"

shelgarr

Registered Member
I love to joke about sex in generic terms. However, I'm much more private about my personal experiences.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I am not shy to talk about sex in general just not about us having sex, lol. Personal experiences are more quid pro quo thing and only with people I'm close with.