• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

A proposition: Chaos

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Every time I see posts or stories by him, I feel like I want to hang myself. Seriously dude, you're so down and bummed out all the time.

We need to organize a blowjob committee and get his spirits up. I come to GF to laugh, not to be unhappy. I think we should start by getting him a three on one blowjob to ease his nerves. He could really use it.

Thoughts?

:)

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
That's a good point but I think it may have just retreated. A good sexin' session should wake him right up.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Sorry, but I don't like giving blowjobs. Gives me a sore throat. :sad:

MasterChad

Registered Member
Every time I see posts or stories by him, I feel like I want to hang myself. Seriously dude, you're so down and bummed out all the time.

We need to organize a blowjob committee and get his spirits up. I come to GF to laugh, not to be unhappy. I think we should start by getting him a three on one blowjob to ease his nerves. He could really use it.

Thoughts?

:)
Lets get him a male stripper,

I'll volunteer that:nod:

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Even in a thread about getting him blowjobs, he's a downer.

Go listen to Linkin Park or something.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
Has something tragic happend in his life just recently or something?

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Even in a thread about getting him blowjobs, he's a downer.
I have an extremely unhappy life, intersparsed by brief moments of hope followed quickly by vast disappointment and rejection.

Besides, I highly doubt the possibility of anyone wanting to do such a thing. They never have before.

MasterChad

Registered Member
I have an extremely unhappy life, intersparsed by brief moments of hope followed quickly by vast disappointment and rejection.

Besides, I highly doubt the possibility of anyone wanting to do such a thing. They never have before.

I can relate on a extremely unhappy life,
Though The Events Might be different, i can relate with stress and unhappiness

Try finding something to be busy, or just do random things,

(Like going to walmart at 5am to work out)
^ i did that twice