• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

A picture has a thousand words...

Crypticshock

Registered Member
...besides having to rescale it to fit within the crazy 256kb restrictions... Who can tell me what is wrong with this picture and who will fix the problem first?

As a Habs fan... This picture insults me. My adulthood has been filled with futility while my youth was victorious.

Sabby

Crypticshock said:
...besides having to rescale it to fit within the crazy 256kb restrictions... Who can tell me what is wrong with this picture and who will fix the problem first?

As a Habs fan... This picture insults me. My adulthood has been filled with futility while my youth was victorious.

I'm trying to figure it out. Is it supposed to be the team's current or best serving team captain? If that's the case, I figure Beliveau should be in that picture hands down.

If I'm not even close, don't shy away from mocking me, I won't jump off a bridge :p

Sabby

Shit wait, it's the last captain of each original 6 team to hold the cup. Lol you feel bad....my guy is 83 haha

Crypticshock

Registered Member
You have it Sabby! Until the 2000 era the Montreal Canadiens have not gone a decade without winning at least one cup. Of course, that was destroyed as of 2010 conference finals loss. Now we are venturing on 2014 and I highly doubt our current squad of in-n-out will get the job done. Infact, I think the longest drought the Canadiens franchise ever suffered was 8 years prior to this 20 year futility run.

Then I look at Chicago. 25 years old... and he has not one but two fucking cups!

The clock is ticking for Montreal, New York and Toronto. Detroit is different, their captain was a dinosaur when he won the cup last!