A picture a day keeps the doctor away, well it might work...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Every hear of people doing this?

This would be cool to do:

YouTube - Noah takes a photo of himself every day for 6 years.

Seriously, start today. Then in even one year you'll have a cool collection.

Do it for the rest of your life.

Seriously if you did this for 50 years can you imagine how epic that would be?

I've heard of parents taking daily pictures of their kids too. That would be cool because they would age a lot more noticeably over several years.

2. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

3. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Haha, thats crazy. It would be a cool thing to do with kids.

However, i would do once a week/month, not everyday

4. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

5. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

he doesn't seem to age a lot probably because he's already fully grown when he starts, but he does get noticeable older.

With a newborn baby until they are 10 would be a really cool video because they would age a lot and it'd be interesting to watch.

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Honestly even once a month is really all you'd need to do if you wanted to still see differences in the pictures over time. You aren't going to noticeably age much in 30 days no matter how old you are.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Cool video Hybrix. I'm not sure if I can manage the discipline of doing it daily. I'm kinda poor in that area except maybe for the posting spree here, so far, lol.

I did a weekly pic of my son when he was born. The first month, it was daily and the rest it was weekly then monthly. The change is amazing at that age.

8. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I think this would be fun, but I recently drop elbowed my camera in a crazy game of wii bowling.

9. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

That is amazing. I agree, once a day is a little too much. Once a week or month would probably be better.