a person walked up

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Chaosmage, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Chaosmage

Chaosmage Guest

This happend a few weeks ago im in books a million talking with a friend, soloman-thats his real name-guy has it hard his parents are kkk members and he hates them for it and he also has a recesive disease that could be fatal all in all his life is about as screwed up as mine is. So im talking about a person who and im being fair to him and not being as harsh as i could be and refer to this person-not solomon-and refer to his actions as absurdly stupied-now at this point some young lady in her 20-30 comes up and says great one keep it up-and solomon and I just look at her as she leaves and go what was that about then the next person next to us asks whats that about -i reply i don't know

this is right up there in the hall of weird stuff that happens to me on a regular basis like finding 3 pound sledge hammer on the side of the road as im biking home

or finding 3 small-to medium size knives in varous places over the course of a year

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

uhhh . . . okay. What happened exactly? I'm kind of lost.

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

WTF?

I dont even get whats he talking about..It looks like the words are mixed up..I am lost here

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

No offense chaos, but this is not really humor seeing as it's just kind of random . . . and you know what random means . . . SUB-TALK!

5. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

I read like half of that and know my head hurts

6. Blur

Blur iPimp

-commas are your friend
    -logical arrangements of words to form coherant sentences is your friend
    -if you talk like that in real life i'd imagine you have few friends

7. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

All I got out of it was he has a friend named Soloman that's messed up because he has a disease and his parents are members of the KKK and some lady walked up to them and made a comment. Hardly worthy of a thread, even in sub-talk.

Hoosier.

8. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

My maternal relatives have more interesting ties to the aforementioned characteristics, but I prefer to keep that stuff off the internet.