• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games a pc game combined with xbox live? Possible?

Agent_PS3

Well, i went on demand yesterday and look at the premiers section. I saw this on game ...I forgot the name.. Well anyways, The game is for Pc and the 360. The game is based on the future and there is a war between creatures. If u go online with the 360 and the pc, the pc person is one type of creature while the 360 person is another type, they wage wars in sorta like a deathmatch and whichever team has the most points (determined on kills) is the winner. Do you really think that this is possible? or do you think that they are making this so that more people wud buy it?
My opinion:
This could be possible because it takes the internet to go online with both games, plus they're the same games, and watever they post on g4 shud be real! :D

Peace out, Agent PS3

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's definitely possible. A bit odd, but possible. It will be interesting to see how this turns out. If you remember the game title please let me know. I'd be interested in following the game and seeing what comes of it.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Sounds more like Shadowrun to me.