Movies a nightmare on elm street 2010

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by sailorruby, Apr 17, 2010.

1. sailorruby

sailorruby Registered Member

oh boy i can't wait for the new nightmare on elm street remake it's in a week already i wonder how it will be is any of you guys surprised :thumbsup::thumbup::yinyang::yes:

2. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

I have been stoked for this new remake to come out. Sadly I suspect it would be at least another month or so before it comes out here, but still.

I grew up on Nightmare on Elm Street. We even lived on Elm Street fr a short while... one, two, Freddy's coming for you...

Once you've seen it, let me know if it lived up to your expectations, ok??

3. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

I heard the guy who played Rosach (sp?) in Watchmen was playing Freddie; i don't think he'll be as good as the original guy but i'll go see it out of interest.

I love the Elm Street films, first horrors i ever watched x3

4. anmracing

anmracing Registered Member

MAN!!! If they had CG way, way, way, way, way back then, sorry '80's gen, those movies would have been soooooooooooooo awesome!!!!! I can't wait to see how they made it better than the original!!!!!

5. sailorruby

sailorruby Registered Member

ok i will i'll make sure it's gonna be a good one cause i seen all the other films

6. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

I have a feeling this is going to be an absolutely awful film.

Yeah it is the guy who played Rorschach.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2010
  7. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

If you watched the trailer, it actually looks pretty bad ass...and the actor makes the Freddy character less comical and more sinister. Was it me, or did Freddy Krueger get more crappier as the movies went by....hope this guy brings some credibility to the horror legend that is Freddy Krueger.

8. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

I've seen the trailer a couple of times, I don't like the CGI look. You are right though, the original series got worse by every picture. It became more of a horror comedy than a horror. The first one is the only one that really holds any credibility. I'm quite harsh on horror films and I'm even harder on remakes so remakes of horror films usually don't fair very well in my expectations.

9. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah I'm sure the original guy who played Freddie is either dieing...or dead already, haha. I think he'll be a good Freddy, look how well Denzel turned out in American Gangster.

I'm sure with the new and updated special effects this movie will be phenominal, better than the Rob Zombie remake of Halloween.

~Shwa

10. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

The title of this thread makes me cringe.

Altanzitarron likes this.