A nice megaman signature

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Omega, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

I keep on pushing my skills and trying and trying. I am not sure what it will take for me to get an ACE status on a signature. I will keep posting my newest signatures here. I hope you all enjoy looking at my latest. I make signature for everyone one this site so that they have something new and exciting to look at.

[​IMG]

2. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Very nice man...very nice!

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I know nothing about megaman except for the fact that he's blue. Any later version, I don't kow.

I like the background. I can't tell what it is, but I like it.

4. wyldesykosis

wyldesykosis Feral

Nice! Megaman is pimp!
    Sui and I would play that on the Nintendo together! hehe

5. patkick

patkick #21

Megaman changes color everytime he switches to another weapon. He's red when he's got a fire weapon buster and white if he's firing ice weapons etc.

Omega, can I use this sig? Sig looks simply amazing.

6. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

The light...in the corner....just messes the whole thing up on that side T_T Yesh I know I'm being picky but I love giving good critism so meh!*sticks tongue out*

But oh, it's Megaman and he's in one of his classic styles^^ He is like one of the top dogs of gaming along with Sonic and the rest^^ Hmm, you have the brown version like of this so what does the color one look like? This one looks like it takes some of the appeal away because it's like covering the brightness on the right side with the map you put over it --; But this sig is pimp Omega, speechless job indeed.

Plus if you give it to Patkick, give him an avie!

7. Omega

Omega Ω

To be honest I have been wanting to make you a new signature to kind of thank you for all your help in the media section. So I would be honnored if you would use it. Would you like me to make a matching avatar too?

8. patkick

patkick #21

yes I would love to have a matching avatar with it. :clap:

9. Omega

Omega Ω

There is the megaman av, Patkick wear it with pride rofl.

[​IMG]

BTW who made the sig you have now?

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow buddy your getting better and better, I haven't seen a Megaman signature in a long time, and I always like Megaman, and I love this signature and the avatar, the only thing that I dislike is the font, you could of chosen something a lot better then that. But other then that it's great my friend.